Bed equipped with internal and external integrated controls at the head end and removable siderails at the foot end.
The INSPIRE NEXT 9LI70 has been designed to increase patient mobility and reduce the effort of the operator during performance of his or her duties.
Each section is small enough to facilitate cleaning and disinfection, even by immersion. The siderails, head and foot boards and mattress platform are designed with reduced gaps and spaces to prevent
trapping of the patient in conformity with CEI EN 60601-2-52 standards for hospital beds.
- The four-section platform is made of moulded one-piece plastic sections which are removable, easy to clean and disinfect and have no sharp edges or corners.
- Backrest and leg section movements are accompanied by auto-regression to reduce pressure on the abdomen and increase patient comfort.
- 4 one-piece moulded half-length siderails.
- One-piece moulded head and foot boards with locking system.
- Bumpers to protect the bed and walls in case of impact.
- Head/foot boards with comfortable integrated push handle.
- Red CPR lever on both sides of the bed.
- Height adjustment, Trendelenburg and reverse Trendelenburg controlled electrically.
- Siderail lowering is dampened for increased safety.
- The controls built in to the siderails.